Friday, November 9, 2007

Alzheimer's Urinary Problems Need Help Can't Pee?

After I posted on Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) I noticed this was a topic of reader concern and I needed to give my favorite trusted source to these herbals. I must tell you I have personally used this source and have trusted the person behind it with my life.

One search I saw was for - "alzheimer's no urine for days". This caused great concern in me and prompted the writing of this. The person behind this search didn't leave a comment and I don't know who they where. Any time the flow of urine is greatly reduced with out reason or it becomes concentrated (very dark in color and has a very strong odor not because of something you ate) or stops completely needs attention now.

There are other things you must check out. Are they drinking water or other liquids. There are other things that help but using herbs I get the best results all the time. You need to get a person that isn't peeing to pee before it starts creating damage. The first day I would be concerned. The second day I would start to freak out.

But make sure they aren't sneaking off to the bathroom and going when you don't know it. Or peeing somewhere else like a waste basket or other container and pouring it out or peeing onto a towel and hiding it. I speak from experience.

The American Botanical Pharmacy is where I buy my pre-made tinctures and tea. You will not find this brand in your local store. I you need it fast they have shipping available to get it to you fast. I try to always have at least one bottle on hand.

For Urinary Tract Infection I used their Kidney/Bladder formula. You can read how I use it in my October post titled - "Alzheimer's UTI herbs Vs Doctors" starting at paragraph 14. The paragraph starts with "This stuff doesn't taste bad so". Just look in the right sidebar for Blog Archive. Click on October and you will see it.

This K-B formula contains - Uva Ursi leaf, Juniper berry, Corn silk, Horsetail herb, Burdock root and seed, Parsley leaf and root. These herbs are anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, diuretic and anti-inflammatory.

This will disinfect the Urinary Tract and cause easy urination and plenty of it. I like it because it works and fast. It has never failed me.

They also have a K-B (Kidney/Bladder) Tea that has herbs that have the identical action as the formula plus a couple more that aid in dissolving kidney stones and renal calculi. Hydrangea root and Gravel root.

The tea contains - Uva Ursi leaf, Juniper berry, Corn silk, Horsetail herb, Burdock root and seed, Parsley root, Goldenrod herb, Hydrangea root, Gravel root, Mashmallow root, Orange peel and Peppermint leaf.

American Botanical Pharmacy contact info -

On-line at http://www.herbdoc.com

Phone - 1-800-HERBDOC which is 1-800-437-2362

Call center hours -

Monday - Saturday 6 am - 7 pm (PST) Sunday 7 am - 3 pm (PST)

They also have very good educational materials.

Everything at the American Botanical Pharmacy is from the sweat and tears of one of the greatest naturopathic geniuses. Dr Richard Schulze. I've been using his products for years. I have all his educational information available on his site and more.

I also make some of his herbal formulas myself the same way he does but on a much smaller scale for personal use. I always have quart jars in the house filled with tinctures in the making. You can make your own too but if you don't want to do it, not sure you can, or need it tomorrow call them now. Ask for a copy of their catalog too. When your on the web site don't forget to check out their educational stuff. It's good information.

When you make your own you do have an advantage. For example if you were to have kidney stone problems or major calcification on the kidneys you can add extra Hydrangea root and Gravel root.

One of the things that helped my mother with Alzheimer's disease was doing Dr. Schulze's bowel cleansing routine. Read about it on his catalog or on the web site. I'll try to write a post about it. Some of his routines seem like they take up a lot of time. The first day it does because you think about everything and double check and keep reading the instructions. The second day you get the hang of it and from then on it's easy.

I'm going to be doing Dr Schulze's Incurables Program with my mother to work on her Alzheimer's disease. This is a 30 day program. It should be fun. Well for me at least. I have a habit of turning things up a notch or three. I always take every herb I tell others about. I also have consumed higher quantities than most just to see if I can get any side effects. I have experience doing these routines so don't tell me they're to hard to do.

Now go have a healing experience. Your the one that does the healing. If you have a question don't hesitate to click on "comments" at the bottom of each post and leave a comment or question. I'll try to answer it.

I would also like to state I receive no financial incentive to send you to The American Botanical Pharmacy. I am not connected in any way except I have been a very satisfied customer.

I did another post in October titled - "Alzheimer's Warning Urinary Track Infections" that may help if your with a person having Alzheimer's like symptoms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know some results from this. How is your mother now after the herbal treatment?

jc said...

She can pee. I had just used the KB formula which is a tincture for for her urinary problems. I do this because I'm using it to kill any infection and it does this very fast. It's strong in action but doesn't taste bad. It's easy to get her do down 2 oz. of water with 2 droppers full of formula. I have just started her on the K/B tea. This has additional herbs that will dissolve stones and calculi.These urinary infections will happen randomly and regardless how clean you try to keep the person with Alzheimer's they still happen repeatedly.
This is the start of the incurables program for her. I am introducing it to her slowly and will then intensify it. More important than following everything to the letter is - do something. Keep moving toward the goal. When I say following everything to the letter I mean time line not skipping stuff. Once you have gotten the bowel functioning correctly by doing the bowel cleanse routine. It's important to continue to the the bowel cleanse stuff while you do the Kidney/Bladder or Liver/Gallbladder cleanse and detoxification. I'll be make a post soon telling what she just went through over the past month. I brought her back from the brink of death. This was possible because of what I learned from Dr. Schulze. I expect positive results doing this. Everything I have used from Dr. Schulze has worked. So even with partial improvement we will do it again. Also nutrition is important at all time. Garbage in garbage out. I've been doing this many years and that helps. I have probably used every other protocol that exists and this is the only thing that has helped. Most people are quick to try what doctors tell them to do I think because it softens the guilt they have as a caregiver. They feel they did what they were told and what is expected of them. We originally tried the prescription drugs for Alzheimer's and it made Edith worse. We tried the latest nutriceuticals and supplements and didn't see improvement. All that time and money wasted to get where I am today. If what I'm doing now didn't help I wouldn't be doing it. I'd just stop and focus on her comfort and let the disease take it's natural course. I also know if I listened to the doctors Edith would be dead. At least she healthy except for the Alzheimer's. She enjoys music and television. She laughs and likes to pet her cat while it sits on her lap. Everyday she experiences joy, feels loved and gives love back. She gets up and goes to the bathroom by herself about 90% of the time. 95% of the time she knows who I am. When we were doing what the doctors wanted us to do I was lucky if she knew who I was 5% of the time. I have seen what happens to people with Alzheimer's going the conventional path and can honestly say this is 1000 times better. But you have to do it because there are no places to do it for you.